Saturday, March 1, 2008

Talahi Elementary- Day 8

My final day at Talahi was sad and exciting all at once. I didn't really realize it was my last day until my teacher started explaining to the class that we were going to be teachers someday just like her! It was pretty fun. We did more of the math counting card game which the kids really enjoyed.

The class was celebrating Dr. Seuss so they got to eat green eggs for a snack made by the 5th graders. When my teacher asked how the eggs turned green one child insisted it was from green Kool aid and another thought they colored the eggs with markers. It was probably the highlight of my day.

I am sad Talahi is over but it was an amazing experience and I am glad I got the opportunity to experience a Kindergarten classroom.

1 Comments:

At March 2, 2008 at 9:39 PM , Blogger Laura Yorek said...

oh...green Kool Aid. Sounds like me. Not even in Kindergarten. I would say that now.

Anyway, I'm glad you had a good experience with the little guys. I picture you with little kids. No, that's a lie, maybe older kids, so you can be sarcastic.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home